Beyster Institute Senior Consultant Martin Staubus is teaching a course entitled ‘Management 269: Creating a High-Performing Workplace,’ which is offered as an elective course in the organizational development area. In this interview, Professor Staubus describes the content of the course.
‘In Creating a High-Performing Workplace, we explore five themes. As a bit extra fun, I play a theme song for each theme — students get extra course credit for naming the song and the artist.’ The themes are:
• High Performance in the Innovation Age
• Historical Development of Workplace Management
• Human Motivation in the Workplace
• A Stake in Business Success
• Hire for Attitude; Train for Skills