This Video Collection presented by the Foundation for Enterprise Development with the Employee Ownership Foundation and Aspen Institute contains videos from well-respected professors, students and business owners who speak about ways to use employee ownership as a resourceful business tool. They discuss the culture, participation and practices of employee ownership, as well as the facts and statistics of ESOP companies in the world today.
1) We the Owners: Employees Expanding the American Dream Official Trailer
2) The Beyster Fellowship Symposium Video Series (2009)
3) Employee Ownership Video Collection Teaching Addendum
4) Everything You Need to Know About ESOPs (Part I and II)
5) Ronald Reagan’s Speech on Project Economic Justice
6) Privately Held Employee Owned Socially Responsible Business, Sustaining Inspiration: The Challenges & Opportunities of Running a Privately Held, Employee Owned, Socially Responsible Business
7) Level Headed — ESOP of Sundt Construction, Inc.